Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Week 4, Day 5, Bonus Activity: Blade Runner 2049

On your blog write a description of what New Zealand will be like at that time (80 – 90 years from now). What kind of houses will people live in? What will they eat? Where will they work.


Image result for in the future


In the future i think that it will be really different like, Three story house, Flying cars, I think cars will be able to drive by it's self. I also think that there will be more robots to help people out. Also i think in the future there will be new creative food. My other reason for what i think n the future that there will be houses painted and more brick houses. Lastly i think the houses will be painted different colours like, Pink, orange, Blue, Black and a rainbow colour.



Image result for 3 story rainbow house  Image result for flying cars  Image result for robot helper

5 comments:

  1. hI Toeumu your work is amazing I

    already gave up on summer learning journey I couldn't bother doing writing on my Chromebook all day long but your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Araura,

      Thanks for the comment Araura. I hope you are still caring on on your tasks for summer learning journey. Looking forward to your blog. Thanks again for commenting on my blog Araura.

      Toeumu

      Delete
  2. Morena Toeumu.

    Awesome effort on the Summer Learning Journey tasks you have done.
    This is the very last task so well done on completing the very last task on with the SLJ.
    How have you enjoyed working on the tasks? Which one was your favourite to do?

    I really like the idea of the houses being painted really bright colours. This does seem very future focused. Like in movies where there are different colours to things everywhere. The driverless cars are being made now and companies are starting to test them out for the future. Maybe one day you won't need a Car of your own as a driverless one will pick you up and take you where you need to go. You also won't have to worry about getting a licence.

    Looking forward to seeing you online commenting on other students work and also replying to comments you are receiving.

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clare,

      Thanks for the comment Clare. I have been enjoying my tasks because it is fun and it gives me something to do during the holidays, also i am enjoying it because i like learning new things.

      Toeumu

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora, Toeumu. I really liked the way you explained what you thought New Zealand will be like in the future. I also think that there will be cars that can drive themselves. Maybe next time remember to check your spelling and capital letters. If you would like to see my blog, it is linked to my name.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.