Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

Week 2, Day 5, Activity 1: VE Day

On your blog, tell us all about your (imaginary) VE party. If it was me, I would invite all of my closest friends and family over to my house for a big barbecue. We would eat hamburgers and play basketball in the driveway. Some of us would probably walk to the local beach to play soccer on the beach and to go for a swim (if the weather was warm enough)!


Image result for parties


If i made my own party I would invite my best friends, neighbours and family.
Fun things that we would do would be playing music, dancing, playing games.
For food I would order takeaways like fish and chips, KFC,McDonalds, pizza.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Toe’umu,

    Fish and Chips, KFC, McDonalds and Pizza? Woah, it sounds like a great feast you’ll be putting on! Will there be any fresh food or desserts? I thought it was awesome that you included your neighbours in the fun. Perhaps next time you could share what games you play during the celebration.

    If I were to have my VE day celebration, I’d have my family there as well as friends, we’d put on a big feast with leafy green salads and cook our food in an Umu. We’d follow up by having desserts like chocolate log, Trifle and cookie pudding with ice cream and have a break before playing basketball out back and a swim in the pool.

    It has been a pleasure reading your posts, keep up the good work!

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cia,

      Thanks for the comment Cia. There would be desserts, the dessert would be ice-cream and cake. Also thanks again for the comment Cia.

      Toeumu

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.