Pages

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Week 4, Day 3, Activity 1: Mixed-Member Proportional (MMP)

Imagine that you had to form a coalition government with two other people.  Who would you choose to partner with?

Image result for MMP

My two people would be my Mum (Ebony) and my closet friend anaseini.

I choose my Mum because she is the closest member to me in the family. I also choose her because she is organised, Respectful and Responsible. She also likes to help people. My very last reason for why i choose my mother is because she is my mum.

This is me and my mum.

I choose my best friend Anaseini because she is also responsible and respectful. My second reason for why i choose Anaseini is because she is my best friend EVER. My Last reason for why i choose her is because smart and we work well together.


This is me and Anaseini.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Toe'umu.

    How impressed am I with this blog post. REALLY IMPRESSED. I think forming a coalition with your mum and friend would be a smart move seeming all the important points you pointed out about them and what type of people they are.
    Have you shared this with your mum...? I think she would be super proud to hear this from you and read your post. Also does your friend know that you would work well together like this. You are very lucky to have such a great friend and mum.

    Thanks for sharing the pictures also. It really helps when Im reading your post to put a face to the name here.

    Keep blogging like a champion.

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare,

    Thanks for the comment. I have shared this with my mum and she loved it. Yes she knows because we always work together.

    Toeumu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Toe’umu,

    Cadence here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

    Ka pai Toe’umu. I think you have chosen some great people to team up with to form a Coalition! Being organised, respectful, responsible and clever are all very important attributes to have! Seems to me like you would have a pretty good team!

    Keep up the great work. I can’t wait to read more of your blog posts!

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Again Cadence,

      Thanks for the comment Cadence. Yes i have chosen some great people. Yes i also do have a great team. Thanks again for the comment Cadence.

      Looking forward to your blog Cadence.

      Toeumu

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.