Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Week 3, Day 1, Activity 1: Meat and 3 Veg

On your blog tell us if you think that the ‘meat and three veg’ rule is a good one. Do you like the rule? Would you enjoy eating a typical 1950s dinner? Why or why not?


I like the rule because i enjoy eating it. It is healthy and it is a good balance for your body. Also because i like veges and meat. My favourite meat and 3 veg is Chicken drum sticks with mash potatoes, cabbage and carrots.

Image result for chicken drumstick, mashed potato, cabbage and carrots

1 comment:

  1. Hey Toe’umu,

    I like that you’ve mentioned how the rule helps keep a good balance in your body, how did you find out that information? I see that you do like the rule and think it’s a good one, and I love that you’ve shared a dish of your own that matches the ‘meat and three veg’ rule. Perhaps next time you could share other dishes that you might’ve eaten with the meat and three veg rule, so that there is a variety for different tastes.

    I am leaning towards liking the rule because I love to have crisp cold cucumber, kimchi and a lemony green salad with whatever meat I eat (especially steak, yum!). Another favourite of mine is roasted chicken breast with steamed broccoli, roasted carrot and pumpkin. Do have any meat and three veg meal suggestions? Let me know, I’d love to try something new and delicious!

    Wow, you are already on week three of the Summer Learning Journey, well done! You’ve been so diligent about blogging and it has been a pleasure getting to know a bit about you, keep it up!

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.