Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Week 4, Day 1, Activity 1: Celebrating a win

On your blog, tell us what you and your family do to celebrate special events, such as birthdays. Do you have a special meal or go to a specific place? In our house, we usually make a pizza and bake a special cake. What about you?


So for special birthdays we invite our family. On my brothers 1st birthday my mum made lots of food, a cake, my dad had a BBQ. We invited our friends my aunt, uncles and cousins, My dad's aunt was visiting from Tonga and she came too. We ate lots of food and then my brother blew out the candles on his birthday cake and we all had cake.


Here is a picture from my brothers 1st birthday.


At Christmas time we spend time together with just in our own family. We open presents together in the morning. During the day we play games, listen to music. For lunch and dinner we always have a big feed.

These are my brothers.           This is me and my 2 sisters




2 comments:

  1. Hi Toe'umu

    I really loved seeing all the photos and reading about your family celebrations. What a fun enjoyable blog post to read. Christmas looks really fun in your house too. Christmas for my family is about similar stuff, food and presents and most importantly quality time together!!!

    What types of things do you like eating on the BBQ! its one of the best things I enjoy about Summer Time. Lately we have been have alot of bbq dinners and enjoying the yummy food flavors that come from eating food cooked that way, My favourite food is Chicken nibbles.

    You must be the oldest in your family by what I can see in the pictures of your siblings under the tree. You must have lots of fun memories with them as christmas goes past every year.

    Would love to hear from you. This is definitely my favorite post of yours as I feel i know you much better now.

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare,

    Thanks for the comment. My favourite things to eat on the BBQ are steak, meat patties, Sausages and chops. Yes i am the oldest.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.