Pages

Thursday 4 January 2018

Week 2, Day 2, Activity 2: Art Deco

On your blog, give the painting a rating out of 5 stars (1 star = terrible painting, 2 stars = pretty bad painting, 3 stars = okay painting, 4 stars = good painting and 5 stars = amazing painting). After you’ve rated the painting out of 5, tell us why you gave it that rating.


Self Portrait By Tamara de Lempicka
    

 I like this painting. I give it 5 stars. I like it because it made with a lot of effort, it has lots of detail in the painting and it looks realistic.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Toe’umu,

    I love how attentive you’ve been with your response to this painting. Your attention to detail is great, I like that you noticed that a lot of effort must’ve went into the painting. Had you thought about what makes it look realistic? Maybe you could share your thoughts..

    I do like the painting but I’m not sure that I would look at it often. It gives me a little bit of a creepy vibe, because of the way her eyes are half shut. Have you ever heard of the saying “If looks could kill”?

    You’ve been so awesome keeping up with the Summer Learning Journey thus far, ka mau te wehi!

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cia,

    Thanks for the comment Cia. The thing that makes the painting realistic is because it looks like a picture and the painting doesn't look like painting. Also thanks again for the comment Cia.

    Toeumu

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.