Pages

Sunday 7 January 2018

Week 3, Day 2, Activity 2: Rock 'n' Roll

Image result for the beatles 1964 nz tourRead about their tour of New Zealand below, and then post three interesting facts about The Beatles Tour on your blog.

Fact 1: One girl badly hurt her leg trying to climb a wire fence, and two others were forced through the fence because of pushing from behind.



Fact 2: As the band stepped off the plane, the shrieks of fans drowned out the noise of the engines.

Fact 3:The Beatles' first stop in New Zealand was Wellington. Seven thousand screaming fans.

Image result for 1964 nz beatles tour

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,my name is Luseane and i am a student in room 3 at Wesley Primary School i really like how you added some pictures.It reminded me of this other band that have a song called Beatles.Have you thought about using some exclamation mark when something is exciting! If you would like to see my learning,my blog is http://wpsluseanem.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Toe’umu,

    I like that you’ve organised the facts into a numbered list which made it easier to read. You’ve also included a couple of pictures which is great to see because they allow the readers to grasp the scene of The Beatles arrival on that day. Maybe next time you could post a few pictures of the crowds that gathered to give your readers a sense of the chaos that came after arrival.

    Beatlemania reminds me of Michael Jackson mania, Bieber fever and BTS mania, they all have so many dedicated fans! I think it’s amazing that seven thousand screaming fans gathered just to see them, I already feel like my eardrums would’ve burst. If I were to go to a concert I’d definitely go to see BeyoncĂ© because her live performances are so energetic and powerful! If you could go to any singers concert, whose would it be?

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cia,

      Thanks for the comment Cia. I would choose to go to pinks concert.Also thanks again for commenting on my blog Cia.

      Toeumu

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.