Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

week 3, day 3, Bonus Activity: A Bilingual Schooling System

On your blog, write a letter to your principal to try and convince him/her to make the change. Ensure that your letter is polite and respectful.


Dear, Mrs Martin,

Hello there, i will be asking you if you can make a change.

I wish the change could be to let younger ones (year 1 and 2) go to swimming lessons because at my old school i went to swimming lessons when i was year 1 and 2. Also because so when they are old they know how to swim because they could drown if they went to the beach and that is dangerous. Thank you for reading my letter.

From: Toeumu

2 comments:

  1. Hey Toe’umu,

    I love the agenda (the purpose) of your letter, you’ve chosen a very important subject as drowning is very prominent cause of death in New Zealand especially in the summer. You’ve been sure to be polite and get your point across by providing good reasons to support your proposal, well done! Perhaps next time you could add some statistical facts to better support your letter. What information might you add?

    I too think swimming across all primary school years is important as I believe children learning to swim and be safe around water is important for their safety. I remember learning about water safety with coaches when I was in school. Have you ever worked with swimming coaches before? If yes, what was your experience like?

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cia.

      Thanks for the comment Cia. I haven't worked with a coach before but i hope i will in the future.Also thanks again for the comment Cia.

      Toeumu

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.