Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Week3, Day 4, Bonus Activity: The 4 O’Clock News

Imagine that you were Scotty Morrison and you were able to interview anyone you wanted. I would choose to interview our new prime minister, Jacinda Ardern. I’d love to know what it is like to be the Prime Minister.  What about you? Who would you choose to interview and why? What would you like to find out?

I would also choose Jacinda Ardern because she is our Prime Minister, I always see her on the news and she helps people.

Image result for jacinda ardern

If i interviewed her i would ask these questions:

  1. How does it feel to be Prime Minister of New Zealand/? 
  2. Why did you want to be Prime Minister?
  3. Why do you want to help people?




2 comments:

  1. Hi Toe'umu.

    I loved reading your blog post here and the image you posted of Jacinda Ardern really grabbed my attention. Partly because I am also a fan of hers but also because I was very lucky to get to meet her last year when she came into my classroom to see what my students were learning about.
    We were all very nervous when she came in as she had lots of media with her and politicians all asking us questions about our learning.
    I have to say she is very fun and easy to talk to, She also let me take a selfie with her so that was my highlight and claim to fame.

    I think its an interesting question that you have said here where you might ask of how does it feel being the Prime minister of NZ. I am assuming you are asking this as she is always busy and traveling constantly for her job. This is a question I have also thought about before. Maybe she has a lot of energy as a person and a non give up attitude.

    I like how you have engaged your audience by asking them a question, this is going to encourage people to comment on your blog post and interact with you here.
    Keep up the great work Amie and I look forward to reading more of your blog posts.

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clare,

      Thanks for the comment. I haven't met her before but i have met Michael Wood, he is our MP. He came to our school and talked to us. We also wrote him letters about Renewable Energy and he replied to my letter through a video on facebook that was cool.

      Toeumu

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.