Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

Day 4, Actviity 2: Country Calendar

Watch this short clip from Country Calendar. What do you think would be the most interesting and/or challenging things about being a farmer? Would you would like to be a farmer when you are older. Why/why not? Give us, at least, two reasons to support your answer.


Image result for farming nz

I think the challenging thing would be taking care of so many animals.

I wouldn't want to be a farmer because i don't really like big animals and i am use to living in a busy city not on a farm.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Toe'umu,

    I think I agree with you that it must be hard work looking after so many animals. It would be nearly impossible to go on holiday if you are a farmer. I am like you, in that I have only ever lived in cities, or towns, so have never experienced life on a farm. However, quite a few of my good friends live on farms and I love the quality of their lives. They own horses, have flying foxes in their back yard, have pet sheep, and motorbikes. Would you like to live on farm like this?

    I hope you are having a great day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Megan,

      Thanks for the comment. That kind of farm is cool Megan, but i wouldn't want to live in a farm because i don't really like animals. Thanks again for the comment Megan.

      Toeumu

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.