Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Week 3, Day 5, Bonus Activity: You have to pay to play

On your blog, tell us what you think. Should students have to pay money (tuition fees) to go to university? Why or why not?

I think that students shouldn't pay for university because they are only studying not working, They wont have to worry where they are going to find money from to pay for their school fees, they can just worry about studying for their exams. When they finish studying they won't have to worry about paying for any loans they had to get to pay for them to go to university.


Image result for universities nz Image result for universities nz  Image result for universities nz

2 comments:

  1. Morning Toe'umu.

    I could not agree more with you than getting rid of university fees for students! It took me so long to pay back my loan that i got when I went to university! and It costs alot of money to study. People have lots of other things to pay for while they study and very little money when they do.

    Do you plan on going to University when you leave school? I guess that you do as you love to learn and you are doing such a great job here on the Summer Learning Journey that University is just learning something that you love!

    My experience was going to university in Otago and Then I finished my degree in Auckland. It was really hard work but it really paid off as now I get to do what I love, Like blogging with you.

    Keep working hard.

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Clare,

    Thanks for the comment. I do plan to go to university so i can have a good job when i am old like my parents told me.

    Toeumu

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.