Pages

Thursday 4 January 2018

Day 5 Activity 2: The Treaty of Waitangi

On your blog, tell us three fun things that you can do as a visitor in Waitangi. Which one would you like to do the most?

If i was a visitor in waitangi my three favorite things would be.

1. Mountain Biking

2. Take a tour along the Waitangi river

3. Visit the Waitangi Treaty grounds.

The one i would like to do the most is mountain biking because i love to ride bikes and it would be fun to see all the difference scenery around there.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Toe’umu,

    I like that you have included the Waitangi National Reserve. Visiting the reserve would definitely be one of the best experiences when thinking about the treaty of Waitangi. I am confused about a few things, what did you mean by ‘friendly family’ and ‘top travel’? Did you mean travelling there with family?

    I’d love to give you full points for this activity so please edit your post to explain two more fun things you could do as a visitor in Waitangi. Also you need to explain in better detail which activity you’d want to do the most and why. Here is a site that may help you:

    http://www.waitangi.org.nz/

    If I were to visit the Waitangi treaty grounds the thing I would want to do most is join in on the fun at the Māori hāngi and concert. I love a great feast (hāngi is so delicious) and I know the live cultural music will have me on my feet.

    I look forward to reading more about your chosen fun activities.

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cia,i have updated my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ka mau te wehi! You've definitely earned full points for this activity, well done Toe'umu.

    Out of the activities you posted, I think I'd choose to take a tour along the Waitangi river, I bet the scenery is stunning there.

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.