Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Day 4: Bonus Activity: Musical Festivals – Matatini

On your blog, rank the performances from your favourite (#1) to least favourite (#3) and tell us why you gave them the ranking that you did.


I liked Te lit kahurangi the most because i loved the Maori song and the dancing.

The second one i liked was te puku o te lka because the song was nice to but i reminded me of when my friend did that.

And the third one i liked was tamatea arikinui because it was nice but i didn't quite understand it but liked it.

2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Toe’umu,
    my name is Cia. I am a Summer Learning Journey blogger who will be working with Ako Hiko bloggers over the summer break.

    I like that you ranked the performances with a positive mindset. Perhaps next time you could add a little more detail about why it reminded you of your friend performing, was it the song or the dance that was similar?

    I too like watching Kapa Haka as well as other cultural performances even if I don’t understand the meaning behind it. I think it’s because I just love how people can move so passionately when they dance and sing for their culture, it’s really beautiful. What do you think you could do to help you understand Te Puku O Te Ika’s performance better? Let me know if you find a way.

    I hope you’re having a stellar holiday season Toe’umu and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i ('See you again' in Samoan),

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cia,

    Thanks for the comment Cia, It was the dance that was similar. Also thanks for the comment.

    Toeumu.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.