Pages

Thursday 4 January 2018

Week 2 Activity 1:the roaring 20's (1920's)

Watch the trailer for Gold Rush or The Lion's Cage. On your blog, tell us what you think the movie is about. There are no words spoken movie so you will need to pay careful attention to what the actors are doing! Do you think you would enjoy watching a silent film? Why/Why not?


I decided to watch the lions cage here is a link to the video Lions cage

I think this movie is about a man getting trapped in a lions cage. He is trying not to make any noise because he doesn't want to wake the lion up. But luckily in the end a women came and helped him get out.

I wouldn't like to watch silent movie because i find it boring,and also i like watching movies with people talking.

2 comments:

  1. Hola Toe’umu,

    Good noticing, I appreciate how tricky it can be to follow along when watching a silent film because you have to read every expression and action very carefully. Had you thought about how he’d gotten into that situation in the first place? I wonder who he is and why he was there..

    I myself am not too fond of silent movies either, because although I do appreciate some silent scenes I feel like dialogue is great for expressing things that you couldn’t say with a facial expression. What do you think?

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.