Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Week 3, day 3, Activity 2: Bell bottom pants

On your blog, two things that you like about 1970s fashion and two things that you don’t like about the fashion of the day. I am not a huge fan of the patterned pants. What about you?





The first thing i like about the 1970s fashion is that the skirt is nice because it suits girls and it is a nice bright colour. The last thing i like about the fashion in 1970s is the boys pants is nice the plain colours i like.






The first thing i don't like is that the boys pants is different and it kind of looks like the girls pants.
The second thing i don't like is that i don't like the patterns because it just looks weird for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Toe’umu,

    you’ve pointed out some aspects of the clothes from the 1970s that you did and did not like really well. What did you mean when you said the boys pants are different? Did you mean from the pants that are worn now? Perhaps next time you could add some other pictures of 1970s clothing so readers could see a wider variety of popular clothing they wore in those days. What do you think children wore in the 1970s?

    I personally dislike bell bottoms that were popular in the 1970s, because I just never liked the way they look. I do like the bright colours that people weren’t afraid to rock in their everyday looks, though I can’t imagine myself doing the same. If I were to pick a preference between 1970s clothes and todays, I would pick clothing today since a lot of styles now are inspired by the past! Do you have a favourite clothing style?

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cia,

      Thanks for the comment Cia. I think in the 1970s girls wore dresses ad boys wore suites. Also my favourite clothing style is sporty clothes. Thank you again for the comment Cia.

      Toeumu

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.