Pages

Thursday 4 January 2018

Week 2, Day 3, Activity 1: Dealing with stress

On your blog, please tell us what you do when you want to relax or de-stress. Do you read a favourite book, watch a favourite television show or talk to someone special?  What are your tips for dealing with stress?


If I was stressed I would have a walk with my sister or friend or I would listen to some music that I like.


My tips for dealing with stress are:
  • Do something that you enjoy doing to help you feel better.
  • Think about why you were stressed to help you next time it happens so you don't feel stressed.
  • Talk to someone that you trust like a close friend or your parents.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Toe'umu.

    This post i REALLY enjoyed reading as I think these are life skills that everyone needs to know about. It was helpful reading your ideas and what you think it important for people to do when they are in a situation when they feel overwhelmed by life around them.

    Having hobbies and other things that you can do really helps people to unwind so I think thats a great idea on de stressing.
    Also the thinking about your thinking concept and why you are stressed the first place.

    Having someone around you that you trust is vital to helping deal with stress, Do you have someone like that? Who is the person you trust the most.
    Mine is a close friend that I can share my thoughts with also my cousin who is like my sister.

    Thanks for sharing these helpful tips and ideas on keeping ourselves healthy and de stressing.

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Clare,

    Thanks for the comment Clare. The people that i trust the most is my parents because i can talk to them about anything. Also thanks again for commenting on my blog.

    Toeumu

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.