Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Week 2: Water, Water, Everywhere, Day 4: Spectacular, Spectacular, Activity 1: Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Day 4: Spectacular, Spectacular, Activity 1: Planes, Trains and Automobiles

On your blog tell us which of the three options you would take to explore Milford Sound. Be sure to tell us why you have chosen this option.

Options:

Boat curise

Helicopter.

Walk there.


I would rather go on a boar curise because it would be fun to go on a boat. And have some fresh air. Also you ca get a room to sleep in. Like if your in a helicopter you cant like have your own room because it is pretty small, also i wouldnt go in a helicopter because it is really loud. I didn't like the sound of walking because i might slip or fall on the way. Also because i could get tired.


Credit: Link

 Credit: Link











Credit: Link

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toe'umu,

    It's Leslie here, a member of the Summer Learning Journey team.

    You've done a good job of describing why you'd choose a boat cruise over the other 2 options for visiting Milford Sound. The boat would certainly give you lots of room for resting, walking about and seeing both sides of the fjord.

    I drove in to see Milford Sound a long time ago with my friend and we were in awe of how beautiful it was. Wow!! It was a very long drive but it was totally worth it!! I hope you'll visit Milford one day, if you haven't already.

    And I hope your return to school has gone well. I hope you had lots of fun during the summer holiday. And I hope you're not out shoveling snow like I am at my house. We have 7 foot tall snow drifts along our pathway. Can you imagine that??

    I'll continue to read your blog.

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.