Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Week 2: Water, Water, Everywhere, Day 2: Fabulous, Flora, Activity 3: Stranger than Fiction.

Day 2: Fabulous, Flora, Activity 3: Stranger than Fiction

On your blog, list three similarities and three differences between the two plants that you chose. To earn five extra bonus points, post a picture of both plants on your blog..


The plants i choose were Rafflesia Arnoldii, and Venus Flytrap.

Differences: 
They both have different colours
They don´t have the same shape.
The Rafflesia has white spots but Venus Flytrap 
dose not.  


Similarities: 
They are both plants.
They both need soil.
They both have an open area.



(Rafflesia Arnoldii) Credit: Link


(Venus Flytrap) Credit: Link









7 comments:

  1. Hi Toe'umu,

    It's Leslie here, a member of the Summer Learning Journey team.

    Aren't these plants just odd? Imagine a plant that 'eats' insects?? We have some in Canada and I've seen them in the wild, in our wetland areas, and they're just so odd and interesting. How does nature come up with these kinds of things?

    You did a good job of listing the similarities and differences between the two. They certainly are quite different, aren't they?

    Do you like to plant flowers? I have a lot of gardens around our house because I love flowers, especially perennial flowers which grow back every summer. I love daisies, sunflowers, brown-eyed Susans and lilies, in particular.

    I hope you're enjoying your class at school and that you've got some super teachers this year.

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great and nice blog thanks sharing..I just want to say that all the information you have given here is awesome...Thank you very much for this one.
    Secondary School Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you took a photo about the Grinch.I like how you add your own family in your blog. toe'umu your photo about your family reminds me about my family. the photo you took of your family remained me about my family

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.