Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Week 3,Day 2, Activity 1: The Dawn of Television

Image result for home and away
What is your favourite television show at the moment? On your blog tell us about your favourite television show. What is it about? Who are the main characters? What channel is it on?

My favourite television show at the moment is Home and away. Home and away is a drama, it follows the lives of the different families in the show.

One of my favourite parts of the programme at the moment is when there was a music party and the was a fire because someone did it on purpose. It made me feel like watching it everyday because i was excited to find out who started the fire.

Some of the main characters are:
Hunter played by Scott Lee
Olivia played by Ivy Latimer
Alf played by Ray Meagher
Tori played by Penny McNamee
Justin played by James Sewart
Brody played by Jackson Heywood
Mason played by Orpheus Pledger
Raffy played by Olivia Deeble

Home and away is on channel two at 7:00 pm (at the moment)


2 comments:

  1. Konichiwa Toe’umu,

    I like the brief summary you’ve written about your favourite programme ‘Home and Away’, it was easy to follow and told me what it was about. You’ve also told us why you like watching the show which is great, perhaps it might make someone else want to watch.

    I have just noticed that the time slot has changed, I remember when it used to air at 6pm, I wonder why that is.. Perhaps next time you could include some pictures of the cast in your post, I’m sure it would pique the interest of the readers. Also, are you sure Ivy Latimer is playing Olivia’s character right now?

    Sometimes I catch Home and Away on TV and one thing I don’t like is that the last episodes of the week usually end on a cliffhanger that make me want to watch more. It can be addicting especially when there is a mystery to solve. I haven’t watched Home and Away as of late so I have no idea what is going on in any of the storylines, but I’m sure I’ll be tempted to tune in! Are there any other TV shows you like to watch?

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cia,

      Thanks for the comment Cia. The other Tv show that i like to watch is FFF (family food fight). Opps that is the old one, the new one is Raechelle Banno. Also thanks again for commenting on my blog Cia.

      Toeumu

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.