Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Week 2: Water, Water, Everywhere, Day 1: Swimming with the fish, Activity 2: The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge

 Day 1: Swimming with the fish, Activity 2: The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge

On your blog, list the three people you would like to have on your Lake Taupo Cycle Race Support Crew. Tell us why you have chosen each person.


These are the people i choose:

Ken (My brother):
I choose ken because, i really like how he is supportive ad funny. He also is really fast so he can go to the other end and support me. Also i choose him because he is really athletic  so he wont get tired when he follows me.

Isabel (My Sister):
I choose Isabel because she is very supportive. She is really encouraging so if i give up she would like say to me never give up because it is worth it.

Lillian (One of my bffs):
I choose Lilian because, she is really fast. Also she is really organised so, she could like help me so i don

?t forget anything. The best thing i like about her is that she always makes me laugh. Like if i lose she can always make me smile.



Lillian and I.
 Isabel (My sister)
Ken. (My brother)
















2 comments:

  1. Hi Toe'umu,

    It's Leslie here, a member of the Summer Learning Journey team.

    What a great team you've made up with your brother, Ken, your sister and your great friend, Lillian. I love the photos!! Sounds like you'd have a great combination of people who would encourage you to keep going when it gets tough and also keep you laughing. Perfect!

    I think those road races are pretty challenging experiences. Have you ever been in a cylce race? I haven't be there's a big bike club in our small town and so there are often groups of cyclists passing through town on a weekend morning, or racing through. Wow - they're good athletes to power up and down hills for hours in the sun!!!

    No one is cycling in my town these days - we're just covered in snow. It's really beautiful but so very different than it is in the summertime. I think a cycle race would be much more appropriate in Auckland than in Almonte just now!!

    I hope you're happy in your class this term and that you had a lot of fun this summer holiday.

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there wesley primer school I like your primary I like your picture of you guys at school next time you could do a video

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.