Pages

Monday 14 January 2019

Week 1: a place to stand, Day 2: Forest Life, Activity 1: Giants amounge

Day 2: Forest life, Activity 1: Giants among us.


On your blog, tell us whether you would like to go and visit Tāne Mahuta one day. Be sure to tell us why you do (or do not) want to visit this endemic tree.

I do want to visit Tāne Mahuta Because....

1. I would love to experience what has happened, and how we can sop spreading the kauri disease.

2. I would also like to see it because it is the largest living tree.

3. I would see it because it is 2000 yrs old and that is a HUMONGUS number.




















Tane Mahuta by Gunjan Pandey
License type: CC-BY-SA 4.0

3 comments:

  1. Hey Toe'umu,

    Well done on completing another fantastic post. I agree with you, that I would love to visit Tane Mahuta and understand what is going on with the kauri dieback disease. Actually, I just watched a video where Hillary Barry visited the legendary tree to help spread the message of the disease. Maybe you could watch the video and let me know what we could do to stop spreading the disease.

    Also, I just wanted to thank you so much for attributing your image. Fantastic effort, Toe'umu. Keep up the awesome work.

    Kindest regards,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Megan,

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'l make sure to watch the video and tell you how it went out. Thanks again for the comment Megan.

      Bye,
      Toeumu

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.