Pages

Monday 14 January 2019

Week 1: a place to stand, Day 2: Forest Life, Activity 2: Fabulouse ferns.

Week 1: a place to stand, Day 2: Forest Life, Activity 2: Fabulouse ferns.


On your blog list three sports teams that have the word ‘fern’ in their title. Beside each team’s name, post a picture of their uniform. Then, at the bottom of your blog post tell us which of the three uniforms you like best and why.

I like the womens white ferns uniform because....

1. I like the white ferns uniform because, My favourite colour is pink and pink is on thier uniforms.

2. I like the detailing on their shirts and pants.








 Black ferns (Photo by Photosport)







1 comment:

  1. Talofa Toe'umu

    You have added three teams that have 'fern' in their name and on their uniform for your readers to see, ka pai. I like that you added two reasons to explain why you like the White Fern's uniform the best.

    Perhaps next time you could include a bit more background information about the three teams you included in this post. For example, what sport do each of these teams play?

    I think my favourite team (and uniform dare I say) here are the Black Ferns, they are fit, fast and fierce out on the field. It's a joy to watch them play in their sleek black uniforms. They are awesome athletes and a force to be reckoned with!

    I hope your holidays are coming along well, keep up the good work.

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.