Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Week 2: Water, Water, Everywhere, Day 3: First You ‘Sea’ Me, Now You Don’t… Activity 2: A Local Delicacy

 Day 3: First You ‘Sea’ Me, Now You Don’t… Activity 2: A Local Delicacy

On your blog, share a list of the ingredients that you need to make this food. You must type out the list of ingredients yourself (and not simply copy and paste it from a website) to earn full points.


My next favourite food is...

Macaroni and cheese.


Ingrediants:
1 (8 ounce) Box elbow macaroni

1/4 cup of butter

1/2 teaspoon of salt

ground black pepper to taste

2 cups of milk

2 cups shredded cheddar cheese



Credit: Link

2 comments:

  1. Hi Toe'umu,

    Oh my, you sure know how to make someone realize that they're hungry!!! I love love love macaroni and cheese too! Your recipe sounds delicious - have you ever made this yourself or is this something one of your parents makes?

    I eat mine with ketchup, believe it or not. That's a very North American thing to do. My grandson, Aronui, thinks I eat ketchup with absolutely everything, but that's not true. I never put ketchup on cereal, for example (just joking...).

    I hope you're happy to be back at school and that you love your new class and teachers.

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a very good article. Thanks for taking the time to discuss with us, I feel happy about learning this topic. keep sharing your information regularly for my future reference.
    International Baccalaureate Schools

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.